1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest,
    did you know MechoPirate is totally not-for-profit and relies on donations from members such as yourself to stay alive?
    If you enjoy the site and can help us please consider making a donation to keep the site alive, every $1 helps, you can read more regarding our plight here: Our Plea for Help

Or alternatively you can Donate directly by joining us on our Discord Server using this link here:
    Mecho Network Discord
  3. Hi Guest,
    Please read our new staff approved rules for the site, any problems with the rules then feel free to contact a member of the team.
    Please ensure you familiarise yourself with these new rules as they have now become the official ruleset of the MechoPirate Site and are now being enforced.
    https://www.mechopirate.com/threads/general-rules-of-the-forum.4/

Many Thanks

MechoPirate Administration & Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Reporting Broken Links

Some of you might have noticed by now that at the bottom of the threads there is a new button called Report Broken Links. This little piece of code has been hand-coded by the MechoPirate Admin Team and we are pleased to say this is now working better than we anticipated
    Lets say a member by the name of peterparker puts a post up with a movie and 6 download links but none of those links work, Rather than skipping past them we ask if you can please click the
    Report Broken Links button and notify the author who can then either re-upload using mirrors OR trash the thread.
    As we run the site for the community and so many people frequent our site this is our way of asking for a little help, not only is it going to save many man hours per week it will also keep the content fresh and active for you all and encourage frequent visitation rather than sporadic

We thank you for your assistance with this matter and hope you all enjoy the wonderful treats that MechoPirate has to offer

MechoPirate Admin Team
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are currently on the look out for moderators. this means that we will need to expand the team to include more dedicated members which will help our current team handle the forums, your duties will be clear and a certain level of maturity is required if you even want to be considered for the position Section Moderator. Members can PM MechoPirate for an application, what you post will define what type of moderator you will be and ultimately if you are suitable to handle it. Members who constantly troll will not be considered, as mentioned before a certain level of maturity is required and as a moderator your view towards members will change drastically.

If you would like to be considered for the position Start a Thread in the Announcements: Applications Section or PM MechoPirate with why you would be suitable. We are looking for dedicated members only, simply visiting the forums once every week will not be accepted. You are expected to be very active to handle both reports & threads without being told to, you will be working relevantly independent and must be able to make the judgment calls necessary for the job and yes, this could involve warning and even banning friends. those who are successful will be given moderator powers in the section they request and a free S-VIP VIP name for when they are off duty.
    Dismiss Notice

Banned Filehosts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by brerrabbit, May 17, 2014.

If you don't see any download link or link was broken. Please use Report Broken Link button to request new link.
  1. eatmyshorts

eatmyshorts Crazy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Wbb isn't the only site to ban it, we banned it at DW . At a poor <50kbs for free users is pretty disgusting to be honest, so for that reason, I think it should also be banned here........upload<>gig has now been banned for being totally free user UNFRIENDLY

2. RobertoW

RobertoW Uploader

why always warezbb must the Example and must be fallow ?? In fact they allow safelinks and to be honest this is more pain to download, than UGiG funny 45sec wait video for free users !! 50k speed for free users ...yes u are right, at least 100kb download speed is ok, but a lot of filehost for free users give only 50kb (like Keep2Share), so then u must ban a lot more filehost here. As long blogs like rlsbb.ru, sceper...recommend UGIG, please allow that host, and also place banner here and earn some money. At the end its all about money, u have to pay server cost, right ??

3. eatmyshorts

This isn't about wbb......I'm on another warez site which has also banned the filehost. Until, it makes it easier for free users, it stays where it is for the time being. On the other warez site we do not accept any link protectors nor redirection. I've been with the other site for about 10 yrs or so and have always been an active member of staff. I do not waiver, will always listen to other users and help them out where I can. You know me, I've been around since warez began lol Ul is still working, some sites have decided to switch from ul to upload<>gig forcing the posters to stop posting UL. I know UL has been deleting links at a rapid rate but this will be its annual purge lol UL has done this before and then settled down again. Prolific uploaders using UL will get hit, there is no question about that. This is a similar cycle to RS, FS and all the old filehosts, some survived some didn't. If this really is the end of UL and I don't believe it is, but if it is, then I will re-think the situation :) I look on sceper every day for my tv fix, then go to somewhere else to download but sceper hasn't been promoting ugig as far as I can see....rlsbb, I believe is promoting ugig so that they make more money, with this sort of aggressive promoting, they had to have made some kind of deal with them. This too, is not unknown. Let's just wait and see what happens over the next month or so, you could always upload to our own filehost....mechoshare

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017

4. eatmyshorts

urlcash<.>net - Redirection/masking

5. RobertoW

RobertoW Uploader

im also from day zero or from 2005 and first days of rapidshare and rapid points. I respect U and your decisions. But when it comes to uploading and file host i think im veteran. U said
    . Uploaded also have that 50kb download speed, and 79kb for registered users right ??. Dont get me wrong this is not dispute with u, just a friendly chat. Personaly i love Uploaded.net but as u know they banned all top uploaders acc. I have 15tb of data, everything was lost, links for movies and tv shows was deleted Within 24 hours sometimes even few h...DMCA is killing uploaded. The reason why i switched tu UGIG is: Large storage space, great upload speeds, and almost 0 DMCA killing files. For example if u test and upload tvshow in 10 different filehost, after few days only alive links must be UGIG. This is only my point of view, and finaly yes sceper support UGIG...every 0 day release have just UGIG link...for me this is clearly proof of support.
    Have a nice day M8 !!

6. eatmyshorts

I do understand the situation and it can be frustrating, RS was killing my links within hours at one point, I lost all my points and then booted me from there because of all the uploads of films and music. This is what I got when I tried to download something from ugig......"You have reached the max. number of possible free downloads for this hour, please try again in an hour or purchase one of our premium products." - this is not the first filehost to do that and I'm sure it won't be the last but if this is how they treat free users, its hardly friendly. Its great if you can afford to get premium accounts with filehosts but for those that can't afford it, they have to suffer the consequences, if there are people like me, which I'm sure there are.......its exremely frustrating and can become an annoyance. However, I will keep a close eye on UL and UGIG and if the situation changes I will make the appropriate changes to the banned filehosts :)

***Update***

Three hours I've been trying to download 1 file from ugig and every time I do the captcha it comes up with the same message as I posted up there ^^^^^

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017

7. oxYd

oxYd rm -rf /

You're uploader, and this is your point of view.
    For downloaders does not apply. They do not need any of the advantages (for you) noted above.
    BTW, DMCA delete anything with the same MD5 reported, does not matter where was hosted.

8. eatmyshorts

kprotector<.>com - Banned violation of rule 13

9. eatmyshorts

linkshrink<.>net - Banned Violation of rule 13

10. eatmyshorts

filecrypt<.>cc - Violation of rule 13